The Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller drivers are gigabit network controllers from the Realtek company which are basically a LAN hardware for your motherboard. Most of the times, these network controllers are often built-in, on the system boards and are very important as they play a vital role in rescuing at a crucial point of time. To help you in fixing this error we provided an ultimate guide on Realtek PCIe GBE family controller not working. so read the mentioned solutions below and follow them carefully.
***NOTE***: You can read the solutions directly by following the table of contents
- 1 Fix Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 Error
Why Did this Error Encountered?
If you’re getting the error message “Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 download”, it is due to one of the two options mentioned below:
- There’s a conflict with the drivers.
- Your integrated LAN card on the motherboard is dead.
There is a big chance that this is a software issue, and as such, you may already know that Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 are already released. Now all you need to do is download the drivers. And this package of Realtek PCI GBE family controller driver supports both for a 32-bit and for 64-bit operating systems.
***NOTE*** : It is not easy to download Realtek PCIe GBE family controller Windows 10 driver through Realtek website. Follow the mentioned solutions, and you can get rid of the problem in literally no time.
Fix Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 Error
The following are some of the best working methods to fix Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver issue in windows 10. so try these solutions and resolve your problem
METHOD 1 – Use a System Restore Point
Now if you have a system restore point, it will now come to your rescue. You can quickly repair Realtek PCIe GBE family controller Windows 10 without tweaking the configuration of your system using the System Restore Point you made.
Step 1: Hold the Windows Key and Press R.
Step 2: Type rstrui.exe and click OK.
Step 3: Click Next. And now pick a date when everything was working in the past and choose a restore point to complete the wizard.
You will find that your System is now back to the time it was before the Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 error.
METHOD 2 – Manually install the driver
Now what if, if you don’t have a System Restore Point? You can now try manually installing the Realtek PCIe GBE family controller Windows 10 driver, for the LAN controller. Now before you start installing, one thing that you must do is download the latest drivers from your laptop/motherboard’s manufacturer website.
Alternatively, you can install the Realtek PCIe GBE family controller Windows 10 driver from official Realtek website.
Step 1: Press Windows Key+R and a Run dialogue box will appear.
Step 2: Type devmgmt.msc and Click OK button.
Step 3: Within the list of Device Manager, expand category Network adapters, Under this category, right-click on the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Windows 10. Then click Uninstall.
Step 4: From here you can choose the Manual Mode. The Manual Mode helps you pick your own drivers and lets you know which were the right drivers you installed earlier.
Step 5: Let the work of installation be done. Once finished, reboot your device. And all should be working well by now.
***NOTE***: If the method doesn’t work, remove the BIOS battery and insert it again, and then follow the steps once more.
Also Read: Service Registration Is Missing
METHOD 3 – Use Windows Update
This is one of the methods which is usually known but ignored. We do not just say that you must keep your PC up to date. Because if your system is updated, it might very well help you install the latest tools and utilities for your Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Windows 10 driver. If this feature, your system has been set to install updates automatically, you can disregard this way.
For PCI network card, chip RTL8139 or RTL810x If you need a Realtek ethernet driver for your Windows 10 machine, we advise downloading Realtek PCI Fast Ethernet Drivers.
METHOD 4 – Get a new PCIe network adapter
Now if the steps mentioned above do not work, then probably the Realtek network adapter Windows 10 is dead. Well, in that case the only solution that you get is to buy a new one. But don’t worry PCIe network adapters nowadays are very cheap so you can get at less price.
***Note***: while buying a new adapter make sure to find compatible adapter with the motherboard in term of speed. But to implement this technique you need to have some advanced skills like replacing the adapter.In order to replace the adapter all you need to have is a Wireless USB , So get a USB Wifi Adapter. Using this you can connect to the similar things quickly.
METHOD 5 – Modify the settings of your Realtek network adapter Windows 10
Step 1: Go to Device Manager.
Step 2: Click the drop down for Network Adapters.
Step 3: Right click on Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver and click “update driver software”
Step 4: Click “Browse my computer for driver software”
Step 5: Click “let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
Step 7: Select “9.1.402.2015”
Step 8: Click Next.
This is a simple method to get rid of the Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver error.
After updating your drivers by the methods mentioned above, you must have the features supported by updated version of drivers.
- They support new OSes.
- They can help you in fixing different compatibility problems.
- During the product’s lifetime you can resolve related errors encountered.
- Includes other features also.
Here is the list of most efficient Realtek network/ Ethernet drivers which can help you to get rid of the Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 error.
- Realtek Network / Ethernet Driver Update Utility.
- Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC Driver.
- Realtek RTL8168 8111 PCI E Gigabit Ethernet NIC Driver.
- Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC Driver.
- Realtek 10/100/1000 PCI-E NIC Family NDIS XP, (x264), NT Driver Driver.
- Realtek 8185 Extensible 802.11a/b/g Wireless Device Driver.
- Realtek RTL8187 Wireless 802.11g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter Driver.
- Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC Driver.
- RTL8201CL Driver.
- RTL 8188/8191/8192 Driver.
- VIA VT86C100A Rhine Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver.
- Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC Driver.
- RTL8191SE Driver.
- RTL8139D Driver.
- RTL8191SU Driver.
- Realtek RTL8185 WLAN Driver and Utility Driver.
- Silan SC92031 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver.
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Controller Driver.
- Realtek RTL8139/810X Family CardBus Fast Ethernet NIC(for Win95A) Driver.
- Realtek RTL8139/810x Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC Driver.
- Realtek RTL8139D PCI Ethernet Adapter Driver.
- Realtek RTL8139/810X Family Fast Ethernet NIC Driver.
- PCI/E Wireless LAN Driver.
- SURECOM EP-9001-g 802.11g 54M WLAN USB Adapter Driver.
- PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver.
- Realtek RTL8139 for Novell Netware Client 32 Driver.
- SURECOM EP-9321-g/g1 802.11g 54M WLAN PCI Adapter Driver.
Hope you find the article on Realtek PCIe GBE family controller driver Windows 10 useful. Write to us for any queries. We will be more than happy to help you.