Today our topic is about how to Unblock Someone on Facebook. As Facebook is undoubtedly the most popular social networking site that enables its users to stay tuned and in touch with their family and friends, regardless of their geographical locations. You are free to block and unblock someone on Facebook if want to prevent receiving any further posts from that specific contact.
But, if you reverse your decision and want to unblock your friends or any contact on Facebook, then what can be done! Well, don’t panic as there are possible ways available that can help you unblock any blocked contacts on Facebook. Below are the tips on How to Unblock someone on Facebook in Windows, Mac, Android & iPhone.
In Windows & Mac : How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
To unblock your friends on Facebook in Mac and Windows, you need to launch the web browser that you frequently use on your Windows and Mac PC and follow the below steps to unblock someone on Facebook.
- Go to Facebook.com and login using your username and password
- At the top-right side of the Facebook Home page Click on the Settings.
- Now Click the “Account Settings” option.
- In the “Account Settings” menu you will find the option of “Blocking” which you need to click.
- Now you will see the list of people that are blocked. The list will have all the names or the user names of the people that are blocked. You need to choose the contact or friends that you want to unblock and click the “Unblock” button available at the right side of the contact name.
- Finally you need to click the “Confirm” button when prompted on the window. This way you can unblock the friends on Facebook which were blocked earlier. However, if you change your decision to block them back again, then you have to wait for 48 hours to re-block them.
Also Check :
- How to Make Google My Homepage in Windows 10, Mac & Android
- How to Use Google I’m Feeling Lucky Button -The Ultimate 2017 Trick
In Android and iPhone : How to Unblock Someone On Facebook
The iPhone and Android users don’t have to login every time they want to access their Facebook account. Facebook has its own application that is available for free download from Apple Store and Play Store for iPhone and Android respectively. Users are required to download the application on their device and access their account directly by signing in once.
Well, if you want to unblock your friends on Facebook in Android and iPhone then follow the below mentioned steps.
Step 1: Download Facebook app on your device.
Step 2: Once you login with your Facebook account
- In iPhone: You will see the option at the bottom-right corner of your screen with 3-lines in iPhone
- In Android: This 3-line tab will be available at the top-right corner of the screen
Step 3: Simply scroll down to find the “Settings”and Click on it.
Step 4: You need to click on Account Settings which you will find at the top of the pop-up menu in iPhone and at bottom if you are using Android
Step 5: Now you will see the option of “Block”, simply tap on it and you will be redirected to the page where the list of all the blocked contacts is available.
Step 6: You will see the icon of “Unblock” right beside the name of the contact or user name. On this page you will be choose the contact name that you want to unblock and click the “Unblock” tab beside the contact name.
Step 7: Once you click the “Unblock” button available beside the contact name that particular contact will get unblocked and you can start chatting and sharing your posts with them. However, if you want to re-block them again, then you need to wait for 48 hours to re-block them again.
That’s all! I hope this article on “How to Unblock someone on Facebook” is helpful to you! Feel free to ask, in case you have any queries on this post by commenting below.