Did you ever wish to delete a Facebook account? But have no idea how to do it? No worries! We have brought a solution for you. And by following the solution that we are about to give you here, you will be able to delete your Facebook account quickly. Well, there could be many reasons to delete your Facebook account. It is either you don’t like spending too much of time on Facebook or there could be many other reasons too. So this post is for those who have made a mind that they will never use it again. To do that you will have to send a request for getting your account permanently deleted. And here you will learn How to Delete Facebook Account permanently? It is easy and very simple to follow.
If you want to learn how to delete Facebook Account then, it is not a difficult task and can be done very quickly and easily. We have come up with all the necessary details that you need to know. Note that, after you finish deleting your Facebook Account, your friends or other people will not be able to search or see your account any longer. And keep this thing in mind that you cannot reactivate your account once again.
How to Delete Facebook Account?
Once you delete your Facebook Account all your information details, also the data of your Facebook account will be removed. And later on, you can reactivate your Facebook account only in the case you deactivate it for a while. When you reactivate your account once again, it saves the information such of friends, interests and lots more. below you will learn the necessary details to Delete your Facebook account in 5-steps.
Also Check: How to delete Gmail account permanently
5 Simple Steps to Delete Facebook Account:
Few things that you must know before deleting your Facebook Account, it is that there are some days it takes once the delete request is made to progress. In that period, if login is done then the account delete process will get canceled, leaving your account undeleted.
In this section, you will learn the steps to Delete your Facebook Account. Just follow the instructions that are provided below in step-wise.
- First Step – At first, go to the official website of Facebook with the help of your desktop or laptop.
- Second Step – Now you will have to log in to your account. Then to delete a facebook account, first, you need to go to settings and click on “Download a copy.” in order to download all your account information.
- Third Step – To deactivate your Facebook account. You will have to click on manage account which is in general settings.
- Fourth Step – You will notice Deactivate account option. Click on it and deactivate your account by providing your Facebook password.
- Fifth Step – To delete your Facebook account permanently click on this link. And into the next page, you will have to click on “Delete My Account” option.
So, these are the simple steps that you need to follow to do temporary account deactivation or delete your account permanently. Even after you successfully deleted a Facebook account, your messages will be still visible to your friends. So, far there is no solution available for this on Facebook.
We hope that by now you have learned how to delete Facebook account. Deactivating Facebook account is temporary, but the deleting account is permanent. Right before you delete your Facebook account, we strongly recommend you to think more than twice. Since deleting your social network account is a serious decision to make, and that is why making the right choice. The Facebook account delete process may take you at least 90 days counting the day you delete your account.