A YouTube Playlist is created to provide you the complete series of contents. Taking an example, if you are looking for a TV series, you may get it on YouTube. Whether it is for a TV series or some other videos, you may need to download YouTube Playlist entirely. Because a YouTube Playlist of a certain TV show will contain all the series and episodes, beginning to end. Now that if you wish to watch those contents offline, downloading the whole playlist quite makes sense.
As long as downloading videos from YouTube is a concern, there is no official inbuilt “Download” button you can press on YouTube. Yet, we have much familiar with many tools and apps to download YouTube videos one by one. But, download the entire playlist is something not familiar to the most of.
So, if you are wondering how to download YouTube Playlist You should be glad to know that, there are various easy ways to get that done. We are sharing to most effective ways to download playlist from YouTube using tool and applications.
Pro Tip: If you want to Download YouTube Videos One by One without using software or app you can visit Download Youtube Videos without Software.
How to Download YouTube Playlist Entirely
Since the idea of Downloading each video one after one is not accepted here. It will take lots of time and effort to download an entire playlist one by one. We are talking about One-Click-Download for entire playlist. We have figured out which tools does better on that.
Method 1: By Downloading 4K Video Downloader
- Go to this site and Download 4K Video Downloader.
- Open the Setup file after downloading the file.
- When you get a prompt click Yes and select “Next”.
- Then Accept the terms in the license Agreement and hit Next.
- Choose Destination Folder and select Next.
- Select “install” button to install the Application.
- Click on “Finish” button to Complete the process.
- After that Copy the playlist URL you want to Download.
- Open the 4K Video Downloader and Click on “Paste Link” Button.
- Click on “Download Playlist” if you want to download all the videos or else you can download only that Particular Clip by selecting “Download Clip”.
- Then Choose the videos you want to download and hit Download Button.
Pro Tip: Another Worth mentioning feature of this tool is that it downloads subtitles as well. You may either save these subtitles as SRT files separately or simply embed them to the specific videos. It let you download videos in various formats as such 3G, FLV, MP3, M4A, MKV, MP4, etc.
Method 2: By Going to Website
If want to Download YouTube Playlist without using YouTube channel and want to Download entire playlist quickly then here am providing a way to do that.
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Select a Playlist URL you want to Download.
- Copy the Playlist URL.
- Go to this site from here.
- Paste the Playlist URL and hit enter.
- Now select the download playlist format.
- Then You will get all the videos of the Playlist. So Select Download All by one Click.
Thanks for reading this article on How to Download YouTube Playlist! I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any doubts then get in touch with us by sharing your thoughts in the comment section.