Windows 10 is beautiful and secure OS. If you are using Apple iPhone that you might be thinking how to connect iPhone to Windows 10. If you are an old user, then you know Apple has released iTunes for Windows that allow Windows users to connect and manage iPhone.
Just because iPhones play better with MacBooks doesn’t mean that they can not work with Windows 10. Syncing your data with Windows requires unique and a bit of patience, you will have everything current.
Syncing music, photos, movies and TV shows means becoming comfortable with iTunes. If you are already using it, you are ready to go. If you are not, c songs by going to File > Add Folder to Library to transfer your existing music into iTunes.
One of the core advantages of linking your iPhone to your Windows 10 PC is that you can send pages from the iPhone to PC. Starting with the Fall Creators Update, Windows 10 permits you to view web pages on PC which you saw on your own iPhone and Android. In simple words, now you can share webpages from the iPhone to Windows 10. All you will need to do is set up iTunes on Windows 10 and sign-in using a Microsoft account.
Download iTunes from here – www.apple.com/itunes
It is rather simple to connect an iPhone to Windows 10 PC. Note that without iTunes you can only manage camera photos and videos.
You’ve got files on your Windows 10 computer and other documents on your iOS device. As soon as you install iTunes and connect iPhone, you can add music, photographs and other documents on each end without worry. Sync can occur seamlessly in the background. Just follow these simple steps to set this up, and you’ll be ready to go.
There is one more method to link iPhone with Windows 10. Follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app > Navigate to Phone > Add a phone button.
- In the resulting Link your phone and PC page, select your country code and then type your mobile number. Click Send button.
- You will now receive a text message on your phone with a link to install a Microsoft app
- Install the app on your iPhone.
- Open any web page in Safari > tap the Share icon > More, turn on Continue on PC. This is a one-time process.
- Finally, click on the Share icon > tap Continue on PC, and tap Continue now and sign with the same Microsoft account.
- The web page will be automatically synced to your Windows 10.
Thanks for reading this article.